Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't have much to say today

Wish I had a funny story to tell, but today, my brain is just mush. I think I'm developing a cold or a sore throat or something. I feel like poop. I'm ready to go home and lay down in my bed for the remainder of the day. In fact, i was ready to do just that about 5 hours ago, 2 minutes after i got here.

I watched the movie The Happening last night. It was all right, i didn't think it really had too much of an impact on me, but OH BOY, the dreams i had last night were crazy. It started out with a young guy who was 21 who i was "dating", my Mom was yelling at me, telling me how wildly inappropriate it was. I was yelling back, telling her I loved him, then we ran away and got married. Then I'm fast forwarded about 10 years, and I'm back and married to this guy, and we have a son. I don't know where Max and Grace were. Anyway, we have this kid, who's about a year old and as cute as a button, but my "husband" has started losing his mind. Something starts happening like what happened on the movie. It was just chaos. We were trying to run from this thing that was going on, and he was waving around a gun and throwing bullets at people. But the funniest part was that i kept thinking how good the sex was and I wish he wasn't going loony. I can't remember what he looked like, just that I wanted to do it with him and was bummed because I couldn't do it with a crazed lunatic waving a gun around.

Weird huh?

OK, maybe i did have more to say than I thought. That tends to happen to me, I start typing and out comes the babbling.

-Jess

No comments: