Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boogers

Can i ask a question? Well, that's not really a questions because I'm going to ask it anyway.

Why in the world do women; educated, well dressed, well paid, seemingly normal women insist on wiping their boogers on the walls in the bathroom stalls at my work?! I can't tell you the number of times I've sat down to "do my business" and I look over to find a nice large chunk of a crusty booger smeared across the side of the wall, two inches away from a toilet paper roll! TWO INCHES! COME ON! I'm talking BIG, and HARD, and probably so sharp that it could probably cut through someone's jugular if you're not careful.

I know we all do things in private that we wouldn't do in public. Everybody picks their nose. Everybody poops, and farts, and burps and scratches the crack of their ass when they think no one is looking. But for the Love of God, please please please, if you're gonna pick your nose, PUT IT IN A TISSUE, A PIECE OF TOILET PAPER, FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET! Just please don't wipe that nasty little hunk of nasal secretion on the wall for all to enjoy. Because I'm telling you, we don't enjoy it.

-Jess

4 comments:

MHoskins said...

Not sure which is more disgusting, the people wiping boogers on the wall or the ones who leave their wadded up toilet seat covers on top of the toilet paper roll?

Unknown said...

I used to clean at P&G and that was my biggest complaint. You would think that the men would be nastier, but they are not! Women are gross!! I can't tell you how many times I had to scrap and clean the boogers off the stall in the womens bathroom!

Hanna Banana said...

Absolutely disgusting!!

Kimmy Sue said...

Boogers go in ashtrays...DUH!! :)