Monday, November 10, 2008

There's Nothing like the smell of Cat Puke in the morning...

I forgot to mention that my temporary house guest has a very weird way of telling someone happy birthday. Hester the cat thinks that a surprise puddle of cat puke is a FABULOUS way to ring in my 31st year. As I stumbled off the couch this morning and headed for the kitchen for my morning Dr Pepper, there it was. Unfortunately I didn't see where it was. My foot however, found where it was right away. As my foot connected with the gooey mass of cat barf, my leg went up and out from under me, and down I went.

So thank you Hester. And right now, as we speak, Hester is wondering around outside, looking for the next family of chumps she can mooch of for a few weeks and shower with her warm gooey stink.

The little skank!

Jess

No comments: